The smart choice for your comfort and your wallet, the Energy Plus uses up to 30% less energy than regular wall heaters. Say goodbye to temperature swings—intelligent controls and auto adjusting fan speed maintain room temperature within one degree. And control your comfort with a simple, built-in, backlit digital thermostat.
- Now with even quieter operation with new motor
- Use up to 30% less energy with automatically adjusting wattage and fan
- Easy, safe install – the smart sensor auto adjusts the heater voltage to match your 120, 208 or 240 volt power supply
- Easily upgrade: uses same wall can as Com-Pak series heaters so no wall patchwork or additional wall board cut outs are required
- Experience more comfort with precise, consistent temperature control and an auto adjusting fan speed that eliminates wide temperature swings
- Built-in digital thermostat with simple controls, a large digital display, and no complicated programming
- Night or Away button allows you to pre-set a secondary, lower temperature for nights or when you’re out of the room
- Keep the air circulating year-round with the fan-only mode
- Tamperproof settings let you set minimum and maximum temperature points
- Proudly made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- ETL listed
Rough-In: 8"W x 10-1/8"H x 4"D
Wall Can: 7-7/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 4"D
Grill: 9"W x 12"H x 5/8"D
The Energy Plus fits pre-existing vertically mounted wall cans for the Com-Pak Series heaters and for the following models: C, CB, CM, CS, FX, X. This model cannot be used to replace Com-Pak heaters installed in FW and RB model wall cans. All heaters include a high performance built-in digital thermostat—a wall thermostat may not be used to control this heater. Temperature range:40˚F to 85˚F. Available in white only.
UL safety standards require the heater to be placed a minimum distance of 3/4 inches (1.9 cm) from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2 inches (11.4 cm) from the floor. Cadet recommends a 12-inch clearance from all surfaces for longer and cleaner performance. A 3-foot (91.44 cm) minimum clearance is required for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater. Install vertically. This heater is not approved for horizontal or ceiling installation. Electric wall heaters and thermostats work best when installed on an inside wall. We recommend installing the heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.